Social Media Public Comment Policy:To visit Jim Barnett Park and other attractions in Winchester, use our Winchester online holiday planner.
The City of Winchester engages customers through many digital outlets, including winchesterva.gov, our knowledgebase and online service request program. Communicating with the City through social media further enables customers to contact the City of Winchester in a direct and meaningful way.
The goal of the City of Winchester social media pages is to be a helpful medium that is conducive to real-time discussions and useful feedback. Some of the City’s social media pages allow public interaction in the form of comments.
Please be aware that when engaging with the City of Winchester through social media, you are agreeing to the following:
• The City of Winchester shares information, images and video with the public through external social media websites. Comments made by the public to these sites are reviewed and, while comments will not be edited by City personnel, a comment may be deleted or hidden if it violates the comment policy described below (subject to amendment or modification at any time):
- Obscene, indecent or profane language, pictures and/or videos
- Threats, personal attacks or defamatory statements
- Hate speech directed at race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion or disability
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading information
- Comments not related to the posted topic for the City of Winchester social media page or post
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user or repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users, or spam
- Promotion or endorsement of services and products
- Comments advocating illegal activity or posting of material that violates copyrights or trademarks of others
- Violate any local, state or federal laws and/or otherwise unlawful
- Campaign materials promoting or opposing an individual in an election for political office
• Users are welcome to submit or post content, including photographs and videos, to an official City site where users are allowed to post comments, however, the content must meet the standards articulated in this policy and pertain to the subject of the social media site. Users may only post their own, original content. Reproduced or borrowed content that reasonably appears to violate third party rights will be deleted. Users should have no expectation of privacy when posting to a City site.
Questions or concerns about the above policies and practices should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Jim Barnett Park reviews
Disc Golf Course and Geocaching. Very nice disc golf course with some unique features. Didn't lose any disc while playing disc golf. Were several other groups also playing, but we weren't...
Disc Golf Course and Geocaching. Very nice disc golf course with some unique features. Didn't lose any disc while playing disc golf. Were several other groups also playing, but we weren't... more »
The young kids and older ones love the two adjacent playgrounds. It gives them many chances to explore, socialize and exercise! My family loves to play Frizbee Golf on the challenging course. The dog.... more
The young kids and older ones love the two adjacent playgrounds. It gives them many chances to explore, socialize and exercise! My family loves to play Frizbee Golf on the challenging course. The dog.... more »
Very small but packed a punch
I love this park, they have geese, a pond, many playgrounds. They also have a swimming pool, skate park and a dog park. I have been going there for 37 years. It is clean and the people you met there are usually always friendly. They even have handicapped swings for children. I used to take my handicapped daughter there as a baby. This is a Winchester gem. Jim Barnett Park also has a nice walking path as well.
Plan your trip to Winchester
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Book itChoose from the best hotels and activities. Up to 50% off
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Winchester
Side trips from Winchester
Hidden gems in Winchester
Nearby attractions in Winchester
Museums in Winchester
Historic Sites in Winchester
Trips in Jim Barnett Park by other users
31 days in Winchester BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Narmada Winery Copper Fox Distillery Little Washington Spa 60 days in Saipan & Winchester BY A USER FROM SAUDI ARABIA Saipan Winchester 6 days in Winchester BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Jim Barnett Park Patsy Cline Historic House Virginia Museum of Veiled History 17 days in Springfield & San Diego BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Springfield San Diego 31 days in Winchester & Front Royal BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Winchester Front Royal 31 days in Winchester & Front Royal BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Winchester Front Royal