trips planned by users
trips planned by users
Pottersville trip planner
Create a fully customized
day-by-day itinerary for free
Pottersville is a hamlet in Chester, Warren County, New York, United States. In the census of 2010, the population was 424 people. The town is located in Adirondack Park on U.S. Route 9. Pottersville is home to the largest marble cave entrance in the eastern United States. (“Natural Stone Bridge and Caves”, Web).DemographicsPottersville is Chester's second largest hamlet behind Chestertown.As of the census of 2010, the population in Pottersville is 424. The population density is 182.29 people per square mile. The town’s population is mainly white at 97.88%,.24% black,.71% Hispanic, and.94% Asian. The majority of the population in Pottersville is of Irish descent at 23.46%. The average person in Pottersville is about 39 years old; the median age of men in the town is 40 years and the median age of women is 38 years. There are a total of 162 households in the town with an average of 2.49 people per household. The average family size in Pottersville is 3.05 with 48.77% being married couple families and 34.5% being non-family households.The median household income for people ranging from the ages of 24 to 44 in Pottersville is $32,009. For people 65 years and above, the median income is $45,313. The population in poverty in the town is 201 (55.07%) and the family in poverty count is 40 (33.06%).Pottersville’s population is composed mainly of females at 52.12%, compared to the male population of the remaining 47.88%. These numbers are similar when compared to New York’s national average of 51.61% female and 48.39% male. The U.S. average is 50.84% female and 49.16% male. (USA.com)School DistrictAlong with the Chestertown and Horicon, Pottersville students are zoned to North Warren Central School. (Chester, Warren County. Web.) Pottersville is in New York State. Plan my day in United States using traveler tips and tourist information provided by Inspirock.
Create a full itinerary — for free!
Plan your trip to Pottersville
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Pottersville
Places to visit with Pottersville
Recently planned trips to Pottersville
4 days in Lake George & Pottersville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, fast-paced, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Fast-paced 1 day in Pottersville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 8 days in Ohio & Pottersville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, teens, kids, popular sights PREFERENCES: June, teens, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 4 days in Herkimer, Utica & Pottersville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, wildlife, popular sights PREFERENCES: October, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Pottersville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: August, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 3 days in United States BY A USER FROM CANADA August, outdoors, beaches, wildlife, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, outdoors, beaches, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium