For a complete directory of all the National Archives Facebook accounts, please visit http://www.archives.gov/social-media/facebook.html.Make National Archives at New York City a part of your New York City vacation plans using our New York City itinerary planner.
View our Facebook comment policy on the National Archives website at http://www.archives.gov/social-media/facebook-comment-policy.html.
The U.S. National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) manages this Facebook fan page as a portal for information from the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration. However, information posted here is not official policy of NARA and will in no way grant anyone any rights, privileges, or standing on any matter. All information should be verified through official channels at NARA. For contact information at NARA, please check http://www.archives.gov/.
Facebook Comment Policy:
You are encouraged to share your comments, ideas, and concerns. Please be aware of the following policies for the National Archives' Facebook fan page:
• NARA will only post comments from users over 13 years of age that relate to topics on the specific fan page subject matter.
• NARA will delete comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
• NARA will delete comments that are clearly off-topic, that promote services or products, or that promote or oppose any political party, person campaigning for elected office, or any ballot proposition.
• Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in the comment being removed.
• Communications made via the Facebook fan page will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the NARA or any official or employee of NARA for any purpose.
• The content of all comments is immediately released into the public domain, so do not submit anything you do not wish to be broadcast to the general public.
• Do not post personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, addresses and telephone numbers. Comments containing this information will be removed from the Facebook fan page wall.
• NARA does not discriminate against any views, but reserves the right to remove posted comments that do not adhere to these standards.
Members of the media are asked to pose your questions to the NARA Public Affairs Office through their normal channels and to refrain from submitting questions here as comments. Media questions or comments will not be posted. NARA Public Affairs can be reached at 202-357-5300
National Archives at New York City Reviews
The National Archives at New York City is a great place for researching your ancestors. Everything is free. You can look up your lineage on the computers. Peruse for free, the same ancestor locators t... more »
ナショナル アーカイブス アット ニューヨーク シティ（National Archives at New York City）は、ニューヨーク市マンハッタン南部ボウリング・グリーン公園に面したアレクサンダー・ハミルトン税関ビルの3階にある国立公文書館です。この建物は豪華な造りの歴史的建造物なので建物自体が観光資源です。 内部見たさもあって１、2階に入居するアメリカ・インディアン博物館は見学しました... more »The national archives at New York City (National Archives at New York City) This is the National Archives located in New York City Manhattan South Bowling Green Park Alexander Hamilton customs building, 3rd floor. This building is a luxurious landmark building itself is a tourist. Was completely unaware that have taken up occupancy facilities visited the Museum of the American Indian to move to the first and second floors are show-offs seen inside, but different on the 3rd floor. It is important to prepare in advance.
They have many great things including stuff from the past to what they are now today plus it helps to study your history including the kids too, so come on down to learn what you know about the histories from the past to today with friends and families.
Very good, calm, peaceful, environment but employees don’t look like they care about it.
Places to stay near National Archives at New York City
Plan your trip to New York City
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
View all >
View all >
View all >
Parks in New York City
Nearby attractions in New York City
Plans in New York City by other users
8 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, popular sights PREFERENCES: June ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 6 days in New York City BY A USER FROM BRAZIL August, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: August, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 7 days in New York City & Washington DC BY A USER FROM CANADA July, outdoors, relaxing, museums, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: July, outdoors, relaxing, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 5 days in New York City BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, culture, outdoors, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, culture, outdoors, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 24 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, kids, popular sights PREFERENCES: July, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 4 days in New York City BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, shopping, wildlife, slow & easy, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: June, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Slow & easy