Trip Planner:   USA  /  Hawaii  /  Lanai  /  Lanai City  /  Trilogy Lana'i

Trilogy Lana'i, Lanai City

4.6
#1 of 6 in Tours in Lanai
Lānai is the sixth-largest of the Hawaiian Islands and the smallest publicly accessible inhabited island in the chain. It is also known as Pineapple Island because of its past as an island-wide pineapple plantation. The island's only settlement of note is the small town of Lānai City., the island was 97% owned by Larry Ellison (Founder and Chairman of Oracle), with the remaining 3% owned by the state of Hawaii.
Lānai is a roughly comma-shaped island with a width of 18mi in the longest direction. The land area is 140.5sqmi, making it the 42nd largest island in the United States. It is separated from the island of Molokai by the Kalohi Channel to the north, and from Maui by the Hawaiian islands Channel to the east. The United States Census Bureau defines Lānai as Census Tract 316 of Maui County. Its total population shrank from 3,193 as of the 2000 census to 3,102. Many of the island's landmarks are accessible only by dirt roads that require a four-wheel drive vehicle.
There is one school, Lanai High and Elementary School, serving the entire island from kindergarten through 12th grade. There is also one hospital, Lanai Community Hospital, with 24 beds, and a community health center providing primary care, dental, behavioral health and selected specialty services in Lanai City. There are no traffic lights on the island.
To visit Trilogy Lana'i on your holiday in Lanai City, and find out what else Lanai City has to offer, use our Lanai City.
Source
Create an itinerary including Trilogy Lana'i
© OpenMapTiles © OpenStreetMap contributors

Trilogy Lana'i Reviews

Rate this attraction
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating 5.0
171 reviews
Google
4.6
TripAdvisor
  • My husband and I did the excursion yesterday to Lanai’i. We had a lot of fun and will definitely use this company again. Our crew was captain turtle, Richard, Lol, Magen and Gin as the photographer...  more »
  • Wow, wow, wow! What a day!! Humpback whales breaching, tail slapping, fin slapping all around us on the way back from Lanai to Lahaina, Maui. What a gift!! Trilogy is one of the more expensive...  more »
Google
  • Very unspoiled Island much less developed than the other big islands of Hawaii.
  • Very laid back old school Aloha spirit. I recommend anyone to visit if you're looking to get away from the city. No stop lights , close knit family community.

Plan your trip to Lanai City

  • Get a personalized plan

    A complete day-by-day itinerary
    based on your preferences
  • Customize it

    Refine your plan. We'll find the
    best routes and schedules
  • Book it

    Choose from the best hotels
    and activities. Up to 50% off
  • Manage it

    Everything in one place.
    Everyone on the same page.

Popular things to do in Lanai City

See all ›
4.9
Duration: 1h 30 min
4.9
Duration: 1h 30 min
4.8
Duration: 2 hours
3.9
Duration: 2 hours

Side trips from Lanai City

4.8
Duration: 2 hours
5.0
Duration: 2 hours
4.0
Duration: 2 hours
4.9
Duration: 2 hours

Hidden gems in Lanai City

4.9
Duration: 2 hours
5.0
Duration: 2 hours
4.3
Duration: 2 hours
5.0
Duration: 1h 30 min

Nearby attractions in Lanai City

4.9
Duration: 2 hours
3.5
Duration: 2 hours
3.9
Duration: 2 hours
5.0
Duration: 2 hours

Tours in Lanai City

4.9
Duration: 1h 30 min
2.3
Duration: 4 hours

Kid-friendly things to do in Lanai City

3.9
Duration: 2 hours
4.0
Duration: 2 hours