Unseen Tours is an award-winning, not-for-profit social enterprise that offers alternative walking tours through London's most vibrant and interesting neighbourhoods, with homeless and formerly homeless guides.Plan your Unseen Tours visit and explore what else you can see and do in London using our London trip planner.
Each guide takes you through a different area of London, showing you both famous landmarks and hidden gems off-the-beaten track, with their own distinctive styles, and sharing their own stories and views of homelessness.
As we are a social enterprise, the guides receive 60% of the ticket sales. The remaining 40% is reinvested into a common kitty out of which the guides also receive their monthly travel and mobile phone-top ups, meaning that, in real terms, they get around 80% of total ticket revenue.
Unseen Tours offer a unique insight into London life - while giving visibility and a voice to people who often feel unseen and unheard.
Create an itinerary including Unseen Tours
Unseen Tours Reviews
Great chatty/lively guide for a small group. Lots of unexpected street art through a local insight and a surprise or two on top of that more »
Viv was amazing. Her memory is superhuman and she has a way of making everything interesting. We felt like we got the opportunity to explore London through an entirely different perspective. Would go.... more »
Plan your trip to London
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
See all ›
See all ›
Parks in London
Hidden gems in London
Nearby attractions in London
Duration:1 h 30 min
Duration:2 h 30 min
Plans in London by other users
37 days in London BY A USER FROM NETHERLANDS April, popular sights PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 5 days in London BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM April, popular sights PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 31 days in Europe BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA April, culture, relaxing, historic sites, museums, popular sights PREFERENCES: April, culture, relaxing, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 8 days in London BY A USER FROM POLAND April, popular sights PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 31 days in United Kingdom, Ireland & France BY A USER FROM COLOMBIA October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in Europe BY A USER FROM COLOMBIA September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium