The historic Rozelle Tram Depot begins its new life as Tramsheds – a place to live, learn and enjoy food from a selection of Sydney’s most exciting providores.Plan my trip to Sydney with suggested itineraries provided by Inspirock.
Tramsheds House Rules
Tramsheds Facebook page is here to provide a place for our shoppers to receive information on centre events, exclusive deals and share opinions and tips about our shopping centre. In an effort to establish a forum where all our fans feel comfortable sharing their opinions and stories of our centre we have developed some basic guidelines to keep in mind as you interact on our Facebook page.
• Our Facebook page is an open forum for our Fans to discuss food, shopping and other local centre & community related topics.
• It is Mirvac Group’s policy that any comment or wall post that features swearing, bullying, personal attacks (on authors, moderators, other users or any individual), contains a political agenda, are offensive, defamatory, disrespectful of or misleading to other fans will not be tolerated and will be removed as soon as possible. We will also remove any content that may put us (or you) in legal jeopardy. This includes potentially defamatory comments, material or links posted in potential breach of copyright and includes offensive profile pictures that contain profanities or indecent imagery.
• Please avoid posting any personal information on our Facebook page including your email address, phone number, mailing address or other personal information about yourself.
• Please avoid posting any false or misleading information about our centre or our retailers.
• Please avoid posting any messages that serve as advertisements or self-promotion. Any links, images, or messages posted to our Facebook page which promotes yourself or a business will be removed.
• This Facebook Page will be monitored regularly, but we cannot guarantee responses to all posts or questions. The Facebook Page administrator will endeavour to respond to comments/questions where relevant only during business hours.
• If you have a question, comment, compliment or complaint about your in centre experiences please feel free to contact us here on our Facebook page and let us know about it. If you have a customer service concern, we also ask that you contact our customer service team on 02 9080 8000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can promptly get your issue resolved. Every contact will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
• Please note that we do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy of the information, opinions, claims or advice shared by other Facebook users. For any content that you submit, you give Tramsheds a license to use, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, sell or distribute such content you post, without further approval by you or compensation by Tramsheds or Mirvac Group Pty Ltd.
• Facebook also has its own rules of conduct and we ask you to familiarise yourself with these and play by these rules too when posting or sharing content.
• Using or accessing this page indicates your acceptance of these House Rules, as well as Facebook's Terms of Service.
A lovely dinner night with family. Ambience is family friendly and the meals are hearty, downed with a responsible glass of wine. Thank you Tramsheds. more »
A sensitively restored building with a diverse range of restaurants at all price points. A great place to explore and very accessible by light rail. more »
Very nice place with a nice market in the weekend. Very quiet and not too busy. I found very nice cheeses in the supermarket. Plenty of cool shops. Not so big. You can easily picnic outside in a park just in front.
Nice area, like a small mall. Is an old warehouse converted into this nice environment. Most of the shops are restaurants and coffee shops. Definitely good ones, also you'll find bottle shops, spices shop and other. Parking is limited but you'll find more spots outside just watch for the time limit.
Places to stay near Tramsheds
Plan your trip to Sydney
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >©©©©
Duration: 2h 30min
Duration: 1h 30min
Duration: 1h 30min
View all >
Hidden gems in Sydney
Parks in Sydney
Side trips from Sydney
Nearby attractions in Sydney
Duration: 1h 30min
Plans to Tramsheds by other users
38 days in Greece, Ibiza & Sydney BY A USER FROM SWITZERLAND June, romantic, beaches, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: June, romantic, beaches, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 15 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM NEPAL February, outdoors, beaches, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: February, outdoors, beaches, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA January, popular sights PREFERENCES: January ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 15 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM NEW ZEALAND January, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: January, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM ITALY March, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular sights PREFERENCES: March, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 59 days in Australia BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES August, culture, historic sites, museums, shopping, extra slow, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, culture, historic sites, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Extra slow