The Galeries House RulesWith our world travel planner, Sydney attractions like The Galeries can be center stage of your vacation plans, and you can find out about other attractions like it, unlike it, near it, and miles away.
Welcome to the Galeries Facebook page.
The Galeries is not responsible for any contributions by fans and these contributions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Galeries nor does Galeries confirm their accuracy. The Galeries reserves the right to remove any contributions and/or users that do not comply with the following house rules.
• Be polite: no indecent, inappropriate, defamatory, objectionable, obscene, threatening, dangerous or otherwise offensive posts.
• Be real: no unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive posts.
• Be your own: do not upload and share material that is protected by intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights of others unless you own the rights or have obtained all necessary consents.
• Be on topic: no unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, solicitation of donations, postings of objectionable comments or other content deemed to be spam in nature.
• Be respectful: do not violate the rights of others through abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others or using language targeting gender, race/ethnicity, religion, nationality or political beliefs.
• Be clean: do not upload files or links that contain viruses or other malicious programs that could damage the property of others.
• Be mature: children under the age of 13 should not post content without the permission of their parents or guardians.
• Be legal: do not violate any laws or regulations.
• Be our friend: do not engage in any other action deemed inappropriate by the Galeries management.
For customer service inquiries please send us a message at http://www.thegaleries.com/contact.
The Galeries Reviews
Pretty cool mall here, good food court and good shops. Highly recommend checking it out. The ramen here is not bad at all more »
多く入っている建物です。 それゆえ、訪れた当初は、建物の所有者？マネージメントが日系の会社か何かと思っていましたがおそらくそんな感じはしません。 more »It is a building that contains a lot. Therefore, the owner of the building initially visited? I thought management was a Japanese company or something, but i probably don't feel that way.
Great collection of shops, some of which you can't find anywhere else in the city! Obviously busy as it's quite large and so central but definitely worth a shot. Some great dining available on the higher levels too.
Multistorey shopping area, conveniently located near town hall station (Can be accessed via road or directly from the station). Has a good variety of clothing stores as well as a large bookstore and a couple of restaurants as well. The Galeries is quite modern and well maintained overall. Occasionally decorated for festive seasons.
Places to stay near The Galeries
Plan your trip to Sydney
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
View all >
Hidden gems in Sydney
Parks in Sydney
Side trips from Sydney
Nearby attractions in Sydney
Duration: 1h 30min
Plans to The Galeries by other users
38 days in Greece, Ibiza & Sydney BY A USER FROM SWITZERLAND June, romantic, beaches, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: June, romantic, beaches, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 15 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM INDIA October, relaxing, romantic, beaches, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: October, relaxing, romantic, beaches, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 15 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA October, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, extra fast, popular sights PREFERENCES: October, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Extra fast 60 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM SOUTH AFRICA October, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, popular sights PREFERENCES: October, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 15 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM NEW ZEALAND January, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: January, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM ITALY March, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular sights PREFERENCES: March, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium