Harbourside Shopping Centre has award winning restaurants, amazing harbour and city skyline views, latest fashion boutiques, bars, and bowling....What more do you need? Stores open 10am - 9pm DAILY Restaurants & Bars open till late.Put Harbourside Shopping Centre at the forefront of your travel plans using our Sydney travel route builder .
Harbourside Shopping Centre House Rules
Harbourside’s Facebook page is here to provide a place for our shoppers to receive information on centre events, exclusive deals and share opinions and tips about our shopping centre. In an effort to establish a forum where all our fans feel comfortable sharing their opinions and stories of our centre we have developed some basic guidelines to keep in mind as you interact on our Facebook page.
• Our Facebook page is an open forum for our Fans to discuss fashion, shopping and other local centre & community related topics.
• It is Mirvac Group’s policy that any comment or wall post that features swearing, bullying, personal attacks (on authors, moderators, other users or any individual), contains a political agenda, are offensive, defamatory, disrespectful of or misleading to other fans will not be tolerated and will be removed as soon as possible. We will also remove any content that may put us (or you) in legal jeopardy. This includes potentially defamatory comments, material or links posted in potential breach of copyright and includes offensive profile pictures that contain profanities or indecent imagery.
• Please avoid posting any personal information on our Facebook page including your email address, phone number, mailing address or other personal information about yourself.
• Please avoid posting any false or misleading information about our centre or our retailers.
• Please avoid posting any messages that serve as advertisements or self-promotion. Any links, images, or messages posted to our Facebook page which promotes yourself or a business will be removed.
• This Facebook Page will be monitored regularly, but we cannot guarantee responses to all posts or questions. The Facebook Page administrator will endeavour to respond to comments/questions where relevant only during business hours.
• If you have a question, comment, compliment or complaint about your in centre experiences please feel free to contact us here on our Facebook page and let us know about it. If you have a customer service concern, we also ask that you contact our customer service team on 02 9080 8866 or via
firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can promptly get your issue resolved. Every contact will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
• Please note that we do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy of the information, opinions, claims or advice shared by other Facebook users. For any content that you submit, you give Harbourside Shopping Centre a license to use, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, sell or distribute such content you post, without further approval by you or compensation by Harbourside Shopping Centre or Mirvac Group Pty Ltd.
• Facebook also has its own rules of conduct and we ask you to familiarise yourself with these and play by these rules too when posting or sharing content.
• Using or accessing this page indicates your acceptance of these House Rules, as well as Facebook's Terms of Service.
Tours to Harbourside Shopping Centre
Harbourside Shopping Centre Reviews
This place is home to the best lolly shop in all of Sydney. It’s been here for over 20 years and once you see the variety on sale (many exclusives you can’t buy elsewhere) and the extremely friendly s... more »
日本にもあるような少し古めかしい感じのショッピングセンターです。午前中フィッシュマーケットに行った帰りに駅から近いので寄ってみました。シティ中心部にもたくさんUGGブーツのお店はありますが、なんとなくここに入っているお店が品揃えも良くゆっくり見れので良かったです。ちなみに私の欲しかったUGGブーツは、ブランドとしてのUGGではなくて、オーストラリアのシープスキンを使ったブーツです。ちなみにUGG取... more »It is a shopping center of a slightly old-fashioned feeling like there is also in Japan. I stopped by the station on my way back to fish market in the morning. There are a lot of UGG boots shops in the center of the city, but the shop which is in here somehow is good because the assortment is good and i can see slowly. By the way, the UGG boots that I wanted are not UGG as a brand, but boots using Australian sheepskin. By the way, there were about two shop of UGG handling shop, but not the souvenir shop of the Asian owner at the end, the shoe specialty store opposite there is a play play play equipment equipment of the child in the middle of the mall is also recommended well by the clerk.
The very hard to find a quality food in any of restaurants.This shopping centre is actually better than I expected. Tons of things to do. However a bit more expensive and if you are going to do anything then you need to pay. You can go to enjoy a nice walk otherwise but expect to shell out a bit of cash to have some fun. Location is great otherwise and I'd highly recommend it.Very pleasant location with access to a bridge accross the bay.
A mix of well known shops as well as some boutique tourist shops. Reasonable restaurants and a good food court, with a variety of cuisines. Expect to pay a bit more for some things as it's a hotspot, it also has the cheap and cheerful. It is starting to look a bit dated, but it's a nice place to visit when around Darling Harbour.
Places to stay near Harbourside Shopping Centre
Plan your trip to Sydney
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >©©©©
Duration: 2h 30min
Duration: 1h 30min
Duration: 1h 30min
View all >
Hidden gems in Sydney
Parks in Sydney
Side trips from Sydney
Nearby attractions in Sydney
Duration: 1h 30min
Plans to Harbourside Shopping Centre by other users
11 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM MALAYSIA August, kids, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 11 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM MALAYSIA August, kids, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 9 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA July, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: July, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 2 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM MALAYSIA August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 2 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM MALAYSIA August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 59 days in Australia BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES August, culture, historic sites, museums, shopping, extra slow, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, culture, historic sites, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Extra slow